Music Meme!
Jun. 11th, 2011 09:27 pm1. Reply to this post and I'll assign you a letter.
2. List (and upload) 10 songs you love that begin with that letter.
3. Post them to your journal with these instructions.
veradee did this a while back and gave me the letter L.
#1 Later from Ciske de Rat
#2 La Vie Bohème from RENT
#3 Leaving so Soon by Keane
#4 Left Behind from Spring Awakening
(My favourite version is actually the one from Frankfurt, but I couldn't find it on youtube.)
#5 Lege Stoelen, Lege Tafels from Les Misérables
(I used to have such a stage crush on this pretty boy...)
#6 Le Monde Est Stone from Starmania
#7 Let the Sunshine In from Hair
#8 Liever Verliefd dan Wijs from Sunset Boulevard
(Couldn't find an actual video, sorry.)
#9 Lily's Eyes from The Secret Garden
#10 Lingering Still by She & Him
Has my love for all things musical and all things Dutch become apparent yet? *ducks*
2. List (and upload) 10 songs you love that begin with that letter.
3. Post them to your journal with these instructions.
#1 Later from Ciske de Rat
#2 La Vie Bohème from RENT
#3 Leaving so Soon by Keane
#4 Left Behind from Spring Awakening
(My favourite version is actually the one from Frankfurt, but I couldn't find it on youtube.)
#5 Lege Stoelen, Lege Tafels from Les Misérables
(I used to have such a stage crush on this pretty boy...)
#6 Le Monde Est Stone from Starmania
#7 Let the Sunshine In from Hair
#8 Liever Verliefd dan Wijs from Sunset Boulevard
(Couldn't find an actual video, sorry.)
#9 Lily's Eyes from The Secret Garden
#10 Lingering Still by She & Him
Has my love for all things musical and all things Dutch become apparent yet? *ducks*
no subject
Date: 2011-06-11 09:23 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2011-06-12 02:10 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2011-06-11 10:21 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2011-06-12 02:10 pm (UTC)